Sunday, February 10, 2008

Web Analytics Surveys

eMetrics Survey

Jim Sterne is conducting an eMetrics survey about web analytics usage and tools. The purpose of this survey is to find out which channels marketers and analysts are measuring, how they are using that data to optimize marketing and their main objectives for marketing optimization this year.

The survey is really short; it has only 9 questions and should not take more than 5 minutes.

Here is the link to take this survey

Bounce Rate Survey

Recently I conducted a survey to understand bounce rates of different kinds of sites. Currently I am in the process of analyzing the results. I hope to post the results within 2 weeks.

Do you have a survey idea? Send it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your comments and questions.